Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Day


Kissing my man with the lens of my camera for Valentine's Day in Vermont.

“I'm late, I'm late, For a very important date. No time to say ‘Hello.’ Goodbye! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!” The White Rabbit certainly knows how to speak my language. I always feel late, no matter the day or the hour. I can never seem to get all the things I’d like to get done, done, and by “most things,” I refer specifically to this project. I have taken a paltry two Kissing Strange pictures in the past two weeks.

Valentine’s weekend presented itself as an ample opportunity for kissing shots but rather than taking the invitation to go to a large party where people would be well lubricated with libations and the impetus to kiss, I confess I instead went to Vermont for the long weekend to do some kissing of my own. Selfish but necessary. While I feel remorse for not having focused at all on this project over the break, my camera is now hot in my hands and ready to take aim. Here's hoping your lips have been busy these last few days and if they haven’t, email me: I’ll be sure to remedy that.


x.
a

kissingstrange.blogspot.com
Because we're all family

No comments:

Post a Comment